Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz American Deluxe Sunburst - SOLD
£950

jjay69

Tough decision but I have decided to sell my Fender Jazz American deluxe, I think £950 is a fair price, no trades sorry.

It is exactly 2 years to the day since i bought it brand new and has been played by me only.

The bass is in excellent condition, i have played it a fair bit but not gigged it much at all. I cannot find any worthwhile marks on the bass bar some light scratching on the scratchplate and the fingerprints you will see in the recent pics.

I went for the Deluxe version as i wanted an active / passive bass and this was perfect for my needs. I wanted the 3 band eq specifically for the mid control which makes a big
difference to the range of sounds on option in my opinion.

Some of the extras the deluxe has over other Jazz's are the passive/active electronics with excellent (and powerful) N3 pickups, 3 band eq, Lightweight closed tuners, High mass bridge, string through body or bridge, chamfer at the heel for easier access to higher frets. With this bass the pickup selector is just that, you select the neck, bridge or both pickups, no blending. I thought I'd mention that as i found it difficult to find that out before I bought it.

It will come with the original Fender hard case and all paperwork as well as the truss rod adjuster and keys for the case.

I have just seen one for sale brand new in Denmark street for £1495.00

Would prefer collection or could possibly meet within the London area.

I'd prefer to give you guys first refusal before resorting[attachment=150025:Fender_Jazz_bass_American Deluxe_02 G.jpg][attachment=150026:Fender_Jazz_bass_American Deluxe_09 G.jpg][attachment=150027:Fender_Jazz_bass_American Deluxe_12 G.jpg] to fleabay.

I have plenty of pics if you want more emailing.

Thanks

J

Edited by jjay69