Why become a member? ×

Behringer Truth 2031P passive monitor pair - £100
£100

I'm off to NZ, so selling anything that's got any value whatsoever to fund it.

I've got a pair of 6ish month old Behringer Truth 2031P Passive Monitors, they're in mint, as new condition. Considering the reputation Behringer has for certain products from certain people, these are very excellent for the price. Flat, plenty of bass extension and loads of headroom.

I'm after £100 for the pair, collected on the Wirral.

Look like this:

Here's some blurb from Behringer:

[b] Product Features:[/b]

[color=#515151][size=4]High-resolution, passive 2-way 150-Watt nearfield monitor[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]Ultra-linear frequency response from 55 Hz to 21 kHz[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]Extremely high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" through BEHRINGER's wave guide technology[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]Phase-optimized, low-distortion frequency crossover for accurate reproduction[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors[/size][/color]
[color=#515151][size=4]High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life[/size][/color]

Edited by ben604