Why become a member? ×

SOLD Audio Technica Wireless System SOLD

jamesf

Hi Everybody,

I have regrettably decided that, due to my lack of being in a band at the moment, my need to move out of my parent's house and into a tiny one-bedroom flat, and despite how handy wireless is, some of my gear has to go.

This wireless system, despite being on sale, cost me a small fortune a few years back (especially for a 16 year old) from a shop called A1 music in Preston, which is now Academy of Sound. I think it was around £250 back then, on sale. Please see the attached photos to verify that it isn't offensively big (the cab in the photo is a BFM omni 10.5 and the preamp is a phil jones bass buddy for size reference), and that it is in as near perfect condition as is possible - anyone who knows me will tell you I take fastidiously, obsessively good care of my gear, and as such, the units are perfect, have all been tested by me today (which almost made me not put this advert up due to me remembering how awesome wireless is!). There are a couple of minor marks on the case, but I do mean minor cosmetic blemishes with no cracks or splits, the interior foam plugs are still all in place.

Testing today confirmed that with a semi-fresh Duracell, which I'll throw in for good measure, the range is excellent, and even picks up through a solid brick wall!! I'm not sure what the limits of range are, because I ran out of garden, but i'm sure it'll be fine for any gigging situation. Frequency is 174.5 MHz, marked both on the transmitter and receiver.

Come and see it for yourself if you're in the Blackpool area, any questions or anything I've missed out, let me know and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm looking for [s]£100[/s] NOW £75 inc. UK postage but will entertain sensible offers. I'm also open to trade for high quality effects, but cash would be good too (the markbass amps are calling to me).

Edited by jamesf

• 2 weeks later...