Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 210 AV Cab - S O L D
£180

william64

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Price reduction: [s]£ 180[/s] £ 170[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]I am selling my Ampeg SVT 210AV bass cab. I purchased it from the first owner who started playing bass but gave it up few weeks later. My intention was that I would use this cab for home practise. Unfortunately, I ended with earphones on my head so as not to disturb my neighbours. As the result, the cab is just sitting in the corner. [/font][font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]You can buy a new one around £ 280. I am offering this cab, which is in mint condition, for [s]£ 180[/s] [b]£ 170 including delivery[/b] to UK or anywhere within Europe. It will be safely packed and insured, sent by UPS. [/font][font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]I will be happy to answer any your question.[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Vilem[/font]

Edited by william64

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]The dimensions are only 13*24*11 inches (64 x 33 x 28cm) and the weight is 12kg. So it is ideal for home practise or for smaller venues. SVT210AV is designed using Ampeg's legendary Infinite Baffle ™ system for maximum speaker efficiency and true Ampeg tone. Specs:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]• Power 200 W/8ohm
• 2x 10“ Eminence speakers
• frequency response 58 Hz – 5 kHz
• usable low frekveny 40 Hz (-10dB)[/font]

Edited by william64

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Despite its small size, the cab sounds great. If you are looking for an easily portable cab and the power of 200W is just enough for you, then I can really recommend this cab. As you can see from the photos, the cab is in perfect condition and it looks like a new one. There are only 5 or so very tiny dings, which I tried to capture in the photos. Here is the link: [url="http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/vilem64/library/Ampeg%20SVT%20210%20AV"]http://s1281.photobu...0SVT%20210%20AV[/url][/font]

Edited by william64

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]If you are interested in the cab and you are cautious to make a purchase from the Czech Republic, we can talk together to get the confidence. I can supply you with any personal information you will want; we can have a chat on Skype; we can contact each other on Facebook. In addition, if you have positive feedback on Basschat, I will accept the payment after you receive the cab.[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Vilem[/font]

• 2 weeks later...