Why become a member? ×

Bass Player Looking Cover Band/Wedding Band Newcastle area

Neil1982

Hey, joined this forum as I have had no look finding a band on any of the other sites/forums I go on. I play bass and im looking to join either a semi pro/pro wedding band or a good covers band. I am 30 and have been playing bass for a bout 13 years but always been in bands doing our stuff. Im now keen to get out there playing regularly (at least once a week) playing covers preferably for paid gigs.
I have my own transport and good gear (Fender P-Bass & Trace Elliot Amp), dedicated & reliable. Although i say im looking in or around the Newcastle area i would be prepared to travel anywhere around the north of England or Scotland for gigs.
I have loads of gigging/touring experince and have travelled around the country many times with previous bands ive been in.
Im influenced by all types of music from classic rock, metal, punk, 60's/70's/80's pop, motown to modern chart music.
Please get intouch if you are interested, looking forward to getting out there and playing reguarly again.
Oh and i have a few video's of me playing if you would like to see them.

Cheers,
Neil