Why become a member? ×

FS: Genz Benz Shuttle 6 12T combo
£750

Taken me a long time to do this, but I'm parting up with my Genz Benz Shuttle rig. This is a Shuttle 6.0 head (weighs practically nothing, puts out 375W at 8 Ohms or 600W at 4 Ohms), slotted into their 12T cab (adjustable tweater, integrated kickstand, also pretty light).

The head has been a workhorse. There are a few cosmetic scratches and dents on the top of the case, but from the front it's still looking good. I've attached a pic and done my best to get the marks to show up. It was serviced by Bryan Bonde (the chap Bass Gallery recommended) toward the end of last year and all checked out fine electronics-wise.

The cab is literally in mint condition. It's left the house a grand total of three times, and one of those was to move house lol. Sounds killer, I just never really got into the habit of taking it on the tube to gigs, hence the low usage outside of bedroom levels.

Price-wise I'm after £750 for everything, fairly firm on it. I'd be willing to split them up I guess, but the cab would have to go first for that to happen. If you're after the cab on its own, drop me a PM with the price you had in mind. If you can get to South West London you'd be welcome to come and try before you buy.

Cheers for looking

Scott