Why become a member? ×

Sold - Admin please delete :)
£110

TheMissWolfiee

[b] Hi there trying to sell my Lindo FMB-010 Electro-Acoustic Bass W/ 20mm heavy padded gigbag[/b]

[b] This is a suprisingly good sounding electro-acoustic bass considering its relativly cheap price, gives off a very nice warm tone. Perfect for acoustic bands or bands of the folk, country genre as well as a good option for any buskers - or even just for an outside jam in the sun (whenever this myth called the 'sun' is available that is!) [/b]

[b] I bought it some time last year for a folk-pop project at my college (at £180- it was a spur of the moment purchase to be honest however it never got as much play-time as I had planned. The bass is in near-perfect condition as its only been used a handful of times, and at the moment its simply taking up space in the house. [/b]

[b] The bass comes with Thomanns' own Acoustic-Bass Jumbo Gigbag which has plenty of protection for any traveling with its 20mm padding with 2 additional pockets for any leads, sheet music or other accesories for storing in. The bag was bought seperate for £25 + P&P at the time but will be included in the purchase.[/b]

[b][color=#008080][b]Looking for [s]£110[/s] [size=5][u]£100![/u][/size] ovno, collection from Wakefield, West Yorkshire [/b]however I will deliver/meet-up within the West Yorkshire area.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#008080]Open to offers, trying to sell to fund a Cab for my friends birthday.[/color]
[/b]

Edited by TheMissWolfiee

• 2 weeks later...

[size=5][b][color=#40E0D0]|B[/color][color=#008080]U[/color][color=#000080]M[/color][color=#0000CD]P[/color][color=#0000FF]|[/color][/b][/size] Still at £100 - free delivery if you live between Wakefield & Birtley as I am off there on Saturday - or in the Wakefield area, otherwise collection only.