Why become a member? ×

Eastwood Classic 6
£300

my favourite ever guitar (present from my folks for my 30th birthday) but i've decided that bass is my first love (plus I need a new bass amp!). it's a v1 so has a floating bridge, not fixed like the newer ones, and having played a v2 in my local guitar store the build quiality is absolutely better as well. in fact, my guitarist has 2 gretsch electromatics in the same style and happily admits that this is by far superior. and if he can raise the cash he still gets 1st dibs!

standard pic below, real pics later if anyone's interested. it's in a weird tuning at present (dadgad dropped a few steps) so will need a setup if you're playing in standard, and has a small splintered hole whre a previous owner tried to drill a hole for a strap button on the top horn.

aside from that it's a gorgeous player and a brilliant sounding guitar. i will genuinely be upset to see it go.

anyhoo,[b] £280 shipped [/b]for a straight sale, though i would actually prefer a trade on a bass head or cab (or potentially a bass if something nice comes up). there could be up to £200 coming your way also if it's a decent trade. i'm based in glasgow.

stuff i like:

peavey mk4/5/6
peavey cabs with bw speakers
gallien kruger 880rb
cabs with 15s or 18s, especially if there's a couple of smaller speakers also.
cheap loud amps with valve power sections (sound citys etc...)

the below ebay listing would be ideal:
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peavey-Mk-IV-bass-amplifier-and-18-x-210-Cab-with-Flight-Cases-/190815150221?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item2c6d78208d"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c6d78208d[/url]

well, let me know if you fancy it or want some pics

Edited by ase_one23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...