Why become a member? ×

*Sold* Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass CIJ
£500

brunse11

Having a bit of a soul-cleanse due to band calling it a day, and too many hobbies/toys to indulge.

Reluctantly selling my [b]Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass[/b], with Gator Case.
I've owned this from new, and it was my first 'proper-money' bass. I've never needed to play anything else, I simply love it.
Have gigged it and recorded with it over the past year or so, but it hasn't seen proper use for a few years before that.

In great condition, with minor marks to be expected from use. A bit of buckle rash on the back, but that's the worst of it.
The chrome knobs have tarnished slightly, but I will give the metal bits a proper polish before it leaves my hands, so they'll be back to new.

[b]£500 with the case[/b], I'll chuck in a strap if you want it. Collection/meetup preferred, but courier can be arrange at cost if desired (although I'd like to meet it's new owner, to tell them to look after it etc :P).
Any questions give me a shout. This is the most reluctant sale of the century, so please be gentle, cheers!

There's an Electro Acoustic guitar, some Boss Pedals, and a wireless unit in the appropriate areas of the marketplace too.

Edited by brunse11

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...