Why become a member? ×

SOLD F/S Hartke HA3500 amp, rack case, 210XL and 115XL cabs + cables

brunse11

Hi,

I have for sale my gigging rig as the band I've been playing in has called it a day.

It's a Hartke HA3500 head, 350W, and is the 'transient attack' model. Has a nice blend of SS/tube power and delivers earth-moving power when called upon.
I bought it used and had it serviced upon arrival, and bought a rack case which it has been housed in since. There's space for another unit in there, so a rack mounted tuner or effects unit can go in with it.

The cabs are a 115XL, and a 210XL, which is an excellent combination for low end power and top end clarity. Two proper speaker cables are included. I purchased these cabs of another member from this forum and have performed excellently. One of the cabs is USA made.

I'd rather sell the whole lot together, for which I shall ask for £400. That includes amp, power lead, rack case, 2 cabs and 2 speaker cables.
My van is currently being repaired, but when i've got that back i'd be happy to deliver for a bit of fuel within a reasonable distance, or it can be collected from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, or Leicester. If you're in these areas, I'll drop it off for you (assuming i've got my van back).

Anything i've missed, please ask away.

Alec

[attachment=128212:IMG_0607.JPG]

Edited by brunse11

Hartke Stack

I'm interested fella, new to this site, just opened an account,
Is it possible to run another cab with this set up or is it loud enough as it is, been out the bass scene for a few years but need a good gigging setup, stuff has moved on alot.

Come back to me.

Edited by Knibby

You won't need any more than these two cabs! I've always run both cabs, and in a medium sized venue the master volume hardly goes past 3, and that's coming over the top of a Mode 4 stack. There are two sockets in the back of the 115 so i guess theoretically you could daisy chain another one, but I can't see why you'd need to to be honest! If I can get the kit out of the lockup before my van is ready you're welcome to give it a try if you're serious about it.

Cheers