Why become a member? ×

Brand new 'BASS TIPS SERIES' from ScottsBassLessons

devinebass

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hey guys,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I've just released my first lesson of the brand new 'Bass Tip Series' from ScottsBassLessons... it's FREE, it's practical and you'll be able to use this information straight away![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Check it out now >>>[/font][/color][url="http://scottsbasslessons.com/eye-contact"]Bass Tip #1[/url]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]What is the 'Bass Tip Series' I hear you ask?![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]The 'Bass Tip Series' are video lessons similar to my other lessons but much shorter length. And - the information will be actionable immediately. I'm going to be giving you tips about gear, ear training, practicing, studio set-ups, getting your own sound and MUCH more.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]IMPORTANT: Don't worry... The 'Bass Tip Series' will not be replacing my more in depth monthly bass lessons. There's just so much more about being a professional bass player than just playing bass, and the 'Bass Tip Series' will give me the chance to share that knowledge with you... and... I just want to give you more cool, free stuff! My usual 'BIG' bass lessons will be released as usual... in fact there's some VERY cool ones on the way![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Check it out now >>>[/font][/color][url="http://scottsbasslessons.com/eye-contact"]Bass Tip #1[/url]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Over and out,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Scott [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]PS: There's a free*downloadable backing track under the video for you* [/font][/color]

Thanks for that Scott. I have just joined a new band and one of the things that struck me straight-away was how good the eye contact was between band members. Makes it so much easier to learn a new set, to get tight and, if appropriate, play around with arrangements a bit. BTW love those licks as the start of the video. Cracking stuff.