Why become a member? ×

boss me-8b effects unit PRICE DROP...SOLD...

bassmeg

[attachment=127081:P1261973.JPG][attachment=127082:P1261974.JPG][attachment=127083:P1261975.JPG]

Beautiful multi effects pedal. Has tuner, banks, patches, bypass, edit function linked effects etc etc.... i wont pretend that i know the full potential of this machine, but with the octaver and fuzz i got a wicked muse sound for uprising and plug in baby!! When i say wicked, i mean fat, full, bass make your bandmates go, yeahhhh!!! kind of sound. I am sure everything else on it is great too, but i only ever used this setting. So thats all i can tell you about it. Oh the tuner is very handy.

£90 posted

No instructions, no box, comes with power supply.

Edited by bassmeg

Hello there.
I used to own one of these ME8B's in the late 90's, and know that it is one lush bit of kit. Are you still selling this for £80, inclusive of postage? I am interested in buying, but don't have any cleared funds available until around the weekend. Would you be able to keep hold of this for me until then please? If you can't, and find a buyer between now and then, I understand fully. I have absolutely no intention of messing you around, so I will keep you updated as and when I have money available to buy.
Many thanks and kind regards
Gafyn :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Bassmeg (aka Chris) was kind enough to keep hold of the Boss ME8B for a week or so, while I gathered necessary funds to buy. It was received in good time, and in pristene order. I owned one in 1997 after seeing an outstanding review in Bass Guitar magazine (those were the days) and was blown away by its capabilities. I sold it on and regretted the day I did. Anyway, I have one again, thanks to Chris. Even nearly two decades on, this bit of kit still holds its own with the new advancements available these days. Cheers.