Why become a member? ×

FS: Epiphone '1958 Korina' Flying V-Bass with softcase £125 o.n.o. ***SOLD***

Chrno

[u][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]FS: Epiphone '1958 Korina' Flying V-Bass with softcase[/font][/b][/u] [color=#ff0000][u][size=5]***SOLD***[/size][/u][/color]

Hi everyone! I am selling my Epiphone Korina Flying V-Bass due to the fact that I have never really played it much due to getting a lovely Fender as a present right after I bought it. In fact, I have played it so little that it still has the guitar's stock strings.

The condition is good; there are one or two small dints/marks near the bottom of the guitar, but apart from that, it's been's been kept in clean enviroment. The bass itself offers a really nice heavy, though warm sound that are great for rock/metal setups. The korina wood also makes it really light too!

The case is a standard softcase made for flying-vs, so the bass fits in correctly. The condition of the case has seen better days on the outside, the underside I know has some scrapes from when it has hit the floor, but it does offer good protection.

[u]Pitcures:[/u]

£125 ono

Shipping is £20 (tracked and insured) to inside the UK, local pickup is also available (I live in the North-West of england, PM for more details).

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

Edited by Chrno