Why become a member? ×

SOLD

jonsparrow91

[u][b]For sale or trade, my Epiphone Eb0[/b][/u]

[b]Reason for sale:[/b] While this is a great piece of kit, loads of fun to play, it's too different from my other basses. As I'm a music student focusing on bass, I need to be perfectly familiar with all my instruments or else I'll bugger up my degree!

[b]Condition:[/b] Good/Very Good. Only three flaws [[i]2 flaws and one adjustment[/i]] I can find: (all pictured below) The screws on the three point bridge seem slightly worn and jagged, as if they've been adjusted using pliers rather than a flathead screwdriver; there are two small, clean screwholes either side of the strings, below the pickup (one is covered by the pickguard) and a third beneath the bridge; the string slots have been widened slightly (by me) to allow the use of Rotosound Trubass 88s. This doesn't affect the action nor do the strings buzz in their slots; the nut is, however, a little scuffed.

[b]Postage: [/b]I currently have no box to send this bass in so I would much rather a collection from Clifton, Bristol OR I can deliver/meet in person, assuming my costs are covered.

Edited by spaz91

• 1 month later...