Why become a member? ×

MK Duraplug FC4134WHI 4 Way Portable Extension Socket. Fused. Neon light. REDUCED: £9. UK.

Hi all

I have some unused new/boxed Duraplug FC4134WHI which I bought for a studio/live rooms project which ended up being a far smaller venture than I imagined! I'm now selling on those surplus to requirements.

They are a great and often overlooked piece of gear, whether used in a studio, live room, concert halls, or just in your guitar rack. They'll last donkey's years too, and can handle being knocked about.

Duraplug are a well known, tried and tested make, and these units have super build quality and are made using decent quality components and materials. The sockets grip the plugs far better than they do on cheaper extensions. Better contacts on the Duraplugs also result in a lower impedance to earth.

This ad is for one item, but I do have more for sale if you require more than one.

These units cost over £20 each in the shops. So come along and get a bargain at £9 each. They were originally listed at £12 each, but are now being priced to sell so that i can get them out of the way. If more than one is needed, they will just continue to get cheaper the more you buy!

Happy to ship anywhere, but please make sure they would be compatible in your country if you are not in the UK. The price does not include postage, but get in touch and we'll work on keeping that as cheap as possible - especially when several are bought.

Cheers for looking....

Product Range Information

4 gang heavy duty, fused extension sockets
Neon indicator
White
Wall mountable (can also be bench mounted)
Material: high impact ABS/Polycarbonate
Manufactured to BS 1363
Dimensions: (LxWxD) 317Lmm x 68Wmm x 31Dmm

Edited by Max Dread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...