Why become a member? ×

OLP 5 String Bass £200 SOLD

SMV

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Selling my OLP ('musicman stingray' style) 5 string bass. Would like to get back what I paid - £200. I have also had it set up and put fresh strings on it - so you're getting it in even better playing condition than I did![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1 Passive humbucking pickup, with individual volume controls for each coil and a single passive 'tone' control. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The bass is in perfect condition, no dents or scratches anywhere on the instrument. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Comes in a soft 'warwick rockbag' case, or can supply with the pictured Gator hardcase (VGC, just sporting a couple of stickers that can be removed!) for an additional £35. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Collection preferred, or possibility of travelling a short distance to 'meet halfway' or at a station etc.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=125334:IMG_0676.jpg]

[attachment=125335:IMG_0677.jpg]

[attachment=125336:IMG_0678.jpg]

[attachment=125337:IMG_0683.jpg]

Edited by SMV

• 3 months later...

After receiving a couple of PM's, I should clarify that I am happy to send the bass as long as it goes in the hard case - so if you're not local to London, you'll need to factor that in to the cost + postage.