Why become a member? ×

*sold* Genz Benz Rig - price drop £650 - *sold*

Dave_the_bass

Right, here's my bass rig.

It was for sale, at £700, in the new classifieds section before the site decided to carry on using the market place (a move that I fully support).

It is with a heavy heart that I'm selling this rig, but the band I was in have ceased to exist and as such it's just not getting used. I've also been informed by [s]her who does not play bass[/s] the wife that it takes up too much space in the room that needs to be a nursery.

The head is a Genz Benz GBE750 in good condition. It's housed in a Thon 5U flight case, so plenty of space for all the other rack mount goodies, with extra rails fitted at the back so I could wire it up from a rackmount, surge protected, 6 way socket bar; all of which is included in the sale.

The Cab is a Genz Benz XB2-610T which is also in good condition.

This is the old ad where pictures can be viewed, and links to the product specs, as I can't get the pictures to upload [url="http://basschat.co.uk/classifieds/item/67-genz-benz-rig-definitely-for-sale/"]http://basschat.co.uk/classifieds/item/67-genz-benz-rig-definitely-for-sale/[/url]

I want this rig to go to a good home where it is going to be used as an amp rather than a door stop. I don't want to split this as I need to get rid of all of it to generate space for the nursery, however, if you do want just the Cab then message me as I have a list as long as my arm of people who've messaged me about buying the head.

I'm located close to the M1 J28 so fairly central in the country if you wish to come and try out the beast.

These are not light weight items so transfer of ownership would have to be by collection, although if you ask nicely and are willing to reimburse my travel costs then I might be able to meet half way or deliver in person.

Thanks for looking. Please buy as it's getting close to having to list this on eBay.

Cheers

Dave

Edited by Dave_the_bass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After bramleyapple requested further pics, and I spent the time taking them, I thought I had better share them with everone else.

A dropbox link to the full size pictures is available on request.

So here are the items that are for sale.

Flight case:

GBE 750 - switched off:

GBE 750 - switched on:

Footswitch - Switched off:

Footswitch - Switched on:

Surge protector - Switched off:

Surge protector - Switched on:

Cab - Front:

Cab - Left:

Cab - Right:

Cab - Back:

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to get in touch if you're interested.

Cheers

Dave

[b]EDIT - Photos removed now item has sold[/b]

Edited by Dave_the_bass

To be honest with you I don't really know.

I bought it used, about 6 months ago, from a guy who said it was about 18 months old. Whether it is actually two years old or not I couldn't say for certain.

All I can tell you is that it's in good condition and has been looked after really well. Everything works as it should. None of the pots are scratchy. And it sounds beautiful.

I really wish I had the space to keep it as I know I'll regret selling it.