Why become a member? ×

Hi guys,

Moving house soon and having a big clearout so I'm putting nearly all my books up for sale with comments on the condition they're in and tried my best to band them in terms of cost in regards to if they come with a CD and how hefty a tome they are.
Postage via Royal Mail is not included and I'm happy to accommodate any other postage means you'd like but any of the above is at your own cost.

Payments via paypal or bank transfer please and I can get anything sent away after the weekend no problem.

WITH CDs
Beginning Electric Bass - David Overthrow - Been used with no permanent marks just a couple of earmarks, CD looks rough but works fine - £6
Intermediate Electric Bass - David Overthrow - No marks inside and the CD is also fine - £8
Mastering Electric Bass - David Overthrow - No marks at all and CD looks near mint - £8
Building Jazz Basslines - Ron Carter - Book not used at all, CD opened once - £8
Art of Walking Bass - Bob Magnusson - First half of the book has been briefly used, no marks, CD opened once - £8
Groove Mastery - Oneida James - Flicked through, no marks, CD used once - £5
Latin Bass - George Lopez & David Keif - Book perfect and CD is near mint - £5
Play Bass Today! Level 2 - Hal Leonard - One earmark in the book, CD pretty much mint - £4

NO CDs (as part of the original package)
Complete Electric Bass Player Book 4 [Slapping Techniques - Chuck Rainey - Old book but perfect inside - £6
Teach Yourself Rock Bass - David Gross - Old book, light wear & tear on the outside but spotless inside apart from 1 bit of biro - £5
Nirvana - The Bass Collection - a D.S. sign and a Coda sign gone over with highlighter on one page,otherwise perfect - £7
R&B Bass Bible - Hal Leonard - Barely ever used, nothing visible inside at all - £7
Victor Wooten - Best Of - Mint condition inside and out - £9
Ray Brown's Bass Method - 3 earmarks inside and no other markings anywhere at all - £6
Ron Carter Collection Artist Transcriptions - Perfect never used - £7

TRUMPET
Randy Brecker - Artist Transcriptions - Perfect nick only ever flicked through - £6

2006-2012 SYLLABUS
Rockschool Guitar Debut - Mint condition book, CD really good bought for teaching I did but never used - £8
Rockschool Guitar Grade 1 - Light use CD perfect - £8
Rockschool Guitar Grade 2 - CD opened once, book never used - £8
Rockschool Guitar Grade 3 - CD opened once, book never used - £8

Hope these see a good home where they get used again/at all!

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by BenTunnicliffe