Why become a member? ×

Morley Mini Volume Pedal

Johnnyc

Hey guys!

So I've been searching Google for a volume pedal small enough to fit in the last spot on my Pedaltrain Mini, if such a thing of small proportions does indeed exist!

One that's come up as promising is the Morley Mini Volume Pedal. Looks like it will just about fit on the board, though I'm not sure it'll fit in the Pedaltrain soft case. Also in a few reviews it's been mentioned that straight out of the box the taper is horrible, but that you can open it up and adjust the LEDs in the bottom of the pedal to make it a smooth taper like you'd expect from a decent volume pedal. As I'd be using it exclusively for swells the taper is kind of important.

What I wanted to ask is have any of you lovely people had any experience with this particular pedal, if you think it'll be alright on a PT Mini, how customisable is the taper etc.

Also, if you have any other suggestions I should be looking at it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Johnny

I own one of these and it is reasonable but even after modifying I do find the taper to be a bit steep for me but it is useable for swells just quite difficult to say choose a useable lower volume level.

As for whether it fits in the soft case I can't say as I've never handled one it fitted in my PT-Pro though and I'm not sure what the difference is in depth.