Why become a member? ×

Line6 HD147 Amp w/ FBV Footswitch!

Howdy folks, looking to offload these two

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Line6 HD147 Digital Modelling Amp w/ FBV Footswitch[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great 300w, 4/8/16ohm amp, loads of different models, in excellent codition. Comes with the FBV[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]foot pedal, full specs are here: [/font][/color][url="http://uk.line6.com/legacy/hd147"]http://uk.line6.com/legacy/hd147[/url]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This seems to be discontinued now which is a shame, it's a great amp if like me guitar is your[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]second instrument. Not sure what this would go for, say about £375? Willing to listen to any[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]reasonable offers on this one, can't find any others for sale so not sure what a fair price[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]would be to be totally honest![/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Agile Interceptor Pro 7-string 27" Guitar EMG Licenced Floyd Rose, Maple Fretboard[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Awesome guitar I got through Rondomusic's semi-custom shop a few years ago. A lot of fun to[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]play, especially with the floyd rose. Has a 27" scale, EMG pickups, Maple fretboard, reversed[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]headstock, neckthru construction. Ultimately selling because I'm keeping one guitar only,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]a fender tele, and this is a bit overkill [/font][/color] :P[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Good to fair condition, a few dings and scratches[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]in the paintwork on the body. Comes with hardcase, allen keys, trem bar and a spare set of strings.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These are fairly expensive to get imported now, approx. £800 before taxes. Comes with schaller[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]strap-lock buttons on the body, but not the corresponding parts for the strap.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Going with the condition[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]it's in, i'd say £450 is about what i'd be looking for for it but i'm open to any reasonable offers![/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would prefer payment via Paypal. If you're interested please pm me and we'll sort out a price and postage![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers, Dave[/font][/color]

Edited by Seyton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...