Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Soundgear SR305DX 5 String Bass Guitar

leevdb

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]For Sale is my used but in great condition Ibanez Soundgear SR305DX 5 String Bass Guitar. I will throw in a free strap, lead, tuner and gig bag too! £130[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Description and Spec: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]With the most comfortable, slim, 5-string neck you can find, the SR305 is the ideal way for 4-string bass players to make the transition to the expanded range, and new styles of the 5-string bass. This is a great bass for pros to have as a backup, too. Its DX5 pickups deliver a full range sound that's great for any style of music. The electronics consist of an advanced Phat Boost system with Volume, Balance, Phat EQ, and Tone controls. Other features include a 3-piece Maple neck, 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard and chrome hardware. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Features [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]SR5 neck: Only 20.5mm thick at the first fret, 34 in. scale, SR5 & SR6 necks provide more comfortable playing than standard "log" 5 and 6 string necks. The bolted-on All Access neck joint allows the easy access to the upper frets associated with set-in and neck-thru joints. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Agathis body: A relative of Mahogany with similar tonal characteristics, Agathis provides warm lows with strong sustain. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Medium frets: For more fretboard sound and easier note bending. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Standard 5 bridge: Vintage style bridge with simplicity of operation. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DX5N neck pickup: Calibrated for the neck position, the Active Dynamix 5N is an active humbucking pickup with a ceramic magnet with 2 different sized bobbins for even string output. Quiet, dynamic, and punchy. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DX5B bridge pickup: Calibrated for the bridge position, the Active Dynamix 5N is an active humbucking pickup with a ceramic magnet with 2 different sized bobbins for even string output. Quiet, dynamic, and punchy. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Phat EQ: Simple, one-control active circuitry boosts the right balance of lows and highs for fatter tone. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I am running out of room so it has to go, these retail at £250+ new, so grab yourself a bargain! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please text or leave a message on 07976610636, if I dont answer I will get back to you ASAP.[/size][/font][/color]