Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Removed temporarily! TC RH450 + RC4 foot controller and TC Gigbag

leprechaun

Hi all,

My TC gear is up for sale, I went and bought a different amp as I fancied a change!

The RH 450 has been my gigging amp for the last 18 months and hasn't let me down once, I've used it with Aguilar GS112's and it's a great combination. Included in the sale is the RC4 foot controller which is fantastic, it has a great screen for the tuner and also functions as a mute and channel switch. Both are in perfect working order, they both have a few very minor scratches but nothing bad. They come with the TC gigbag which has seen better days....it's got maybe a couple more years of life in it yet though...I think I've got all the original boxes in the loft if they are required also...

All required leads/manual included...

Looking for £475 for the lot posted or £450 collected from Newcastle...

[attachment=121232:IMG_1907.jpg][attachment=121233:IMG_1908.jpg][attachment=121234:IMG_1909.jpg][attachment=121235:IMG_1910.jpg][attachment=121236:IMG_1911.jpg][attachment=121237:IMG_1913.jpg][attachment=121238:IMG_1914.jpg]

Edited by leprechaun

Just bought one of these with the controller - can't believed I've never tried TC before, built like a tank, loud and phat as hell and some amazing tech built in - 4 sweepable EQ bands, a really usable tuner, spectral compression and the amazing Tubetone. Oh, and 3 presets that are a doddle to set up.

Check out the manual online - this is amazing value. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers, but I'm going to have to pull this for now....would you believe my new amp is knackered already!! I've used it all weekend too and now it's making some very weird noises??? I'll be using my TC until I get it sorted...so unfortunately I'll have to put this sale on hold for now:-(

Edited by leprechaun