Why become a member? ×

2008 Warwick Thumb Bass NT 5 - with OHSC - SOLD

Stance

HELLO

I´m selling this beautiful 2008 Warwick Thumb Bass Neck-Through 5 string.

The bass is in great condition without any dings or scratches, etc, neither on the headstock nor or the body! The body has also just received some Warwick Beeswax. I always took good care of this bass and you can see it in the pics.

But since I´m a Fender man, this bass was left on the stand for a while and will need a [b]decent set-up![/b] The neck developed a slight upper bow. I tried to correct it using the truss-rod (I tighten it has hard as I could, and though it has straighten the neck a bit, I stopped as I was afraid to brake the truss-rod). And the G-string (only this string, buzzes and becomes impossible to play in the second octave). Despite these things the frets hardly show any wear.

BTW, the light streak you see on the second octave of the fretboard is [b]totally natural[/b]!!! And doesn´t affect playability or sound at all! Nothing, was spilled on top of that board. It´s just the way this specific type of wood was when it was cut by Warwick and made into a fretboard.

All the electronics work has it should!

Here is the serial number and the data collected from the Warwick site.

Serial No.:J-146516-08
Article Code:1275080004BDBPOOWW
produced:01/09/2008
Info: Thumb Bass, 5-string
Natural Oil finish
Bubinga Pommele body
Ovangkol neck
Black hardware

Also has
Eboby fretboard
MEC Pickups with 3 band EQ (9 Volt)

It comes with the original hardcase (has signs of wear, but that´s what hardcases are for), original truss-rod tool, allen wrenches, and strap-locks.

I´m asking 1100 pounds (shipping included - for Europe), which considering it´s condition and the price you have to pay for it new, or on Ebay, it´s not that much.

Thanks!

Edited by Stance