Why become a member? ×

★sold☆ FS/FT Ashdown ABM 1x15 300W Cab ☆sold★

Dave_the_bass

Hey guys,

As some of you may know, I've been on the look out for a new head for a while. Well, over the weekend I managed to score a cracking deal on a new rig.

As a result my faithful Ashdown 1x15 Cab is no longer required. It'll be a sad day to see it go but it's cluttering up valuable real estate in the rehearsal space, and I need to replenish some funds!

At the moment I have no pictures available but I plan on getting in to the room with a camera either tonight or tomorrow night.

Here's what I remember;
It's in a well taken care of but gigged condition, a few scuffs here and there but nothing major.
The cabs previous owner had a Speakon socket fitted in parallel with the two jack sockets, although I cannot confirm that the speakon socket works as I've never tested it.
It produces the standard, old, warm rich Ashdown tones, as far as I'm aware it's a pre EVO version so it would be one of the British made models, although I've never tracked the serial number so again I can't validate this information.
Oh, just in case anyone's wondering; it's the full size cab, not the compact. I can confirm that it fits in the boot of a ford focus.

On to the money;
I'm looking for somewhere close to £200 in a cash value. PM me with offers, I'm polite so the worst that I'll say is no.

On the trade front;
The reason I'm selling is to replenish funds so I can buy and EBS Octabass pedal. So if you have one of those that you're not using, and a bit of cash, then once again, PM me with an offer.

Collection preferred, although other arrangements can be made

This cab's not going to be around for long as if it doesn't move fairly quickly I'll chuck it on evilbay and take what I can get.

Cheers for reading

Dave

Edited by Dave_the_bass

Right, as promised, I've been to the rehearsal room this evening and taken some pictures of the cab.

This is the front of the cab, a bit dusty in the port, but in a nice condition.
[attachment=119361:Front.jpg]

This the top of the cab.
[attachment=119364:Top.jpg]

This is the right hand side.
[attachment=119363:Right.jpg]

And the left.
[attachment=119362:Left.jpg]

The back.
[attachment=119359:Back.jpg]

The back plate.
[attachment=119358:Back Plate.jpg]

And finally the details.
[attachment=119360:Details.jpg]
Just to confirm
Model No. - ABM 115 500
Impedance - 8 Ohm
Power - 300W

Edited by Dave_the_bass

• 4 months later...

Hello. Can I just point out that this is a 300w cab and not 500w as stated in your heading.
I had the exact same cab up until recently. It says on the back ABM-115-500 but it is 300w
they did two the ABM-115-300 94db and the ABM-115-500 98db but both are 300w.
I have a catalogue from when these were made and the spec is : 300w continuous 600w programme. 8ohms 98db. ;)