Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 2 for sale

fatstringsguy

For Sale
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Streamer Stage 2[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial No K110727-04[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Originally an endorsement, I'll be sad to see this one go, but just just got me a nice new sadowsky and this has to go! These are currently retailing at £3500+ by the looks of things!?!?[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I went with a natural finish and chrome hardware.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nice low action, lovely feel and tone, owned from new and well looked after.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£1500 ono to balance out my new one[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any and all questions welcome...[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trials also welcome....[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm open to reasonable offers...[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Can post or deliver within reason....[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in Reigate (Junction 8 of the M25)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking,[/font][/color]

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AEGWZuqDGVZ0PG

The Streamer Stage II features an elegantly contoured body made of African Afzelia wood. It has an arched top and an ergonomically recessed back. The slim neck-through design - invisible from the front - is recessed into the body.

Neck and body are perfectly balanced to ensure an optimum playing position and superb playing comfort. Clarity and transparency are undoubtedly the most striking tonal characteristics of the Streamer Stage II. Dry, fundamental notes and a well-located, lower mid-range is the Warwick prescription to cure sound frustration.

The Streamer Stage II is also a favorite for its instant response, growling mid-range, sparkling treble and cellar-deep bass. [list]
[*]Neck-through-design (hidden neck)
[*]Available as 4- or 5-string
[*]Available as right-handed or left-handed*, as well as fretted and fretless* models
[*]Afzelia body
[*]Ovangkol neck with Afzelia stripes
[*]Wenge fingerboard
[*]YinYang inlays
[*]Scale length: 34" (long scale)
[*]24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (Width: 2,9 mm/Height: 1,3 mm)
[*]Active MEC J/J pickups
[*]MEC 3-way electronics
[*]available in Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Gloss Finish
[*]Warwick tuners
[*]2-piece Warwick bridge
[*]Warwick security locks
[*]Gold hardware (black, chrome or satin-chrome with extra charge)
[*]Just-A-Nut III Brass
[*]Weight**: 4,4 kg (4-string), 4,5 kg (5-string)
[*]Warwick EMP-strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (38200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (38301M)
[*]Including Warwick "User Kit"
[*]Including flight case by RockCase® RC 10830 B W
[/list]

Edited by fatstringsguy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...