Why become a member? ×

Lindy Fralin '51 Precision Bass Pickup, Split Coil. SOLD!

[url="http://angela.com/lindyfralinsplitcoilpickupforfender51precisionbass.aspx"]http://angela.com/li...cisionbass.aspx[/url]

Imported from Angela Instruments for a bass that I sold before receive it, brand new in the box, never used.
£95 + £10 shipping to any european country.

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3][b]Lindy Fralin Split Coil Pickup For Fender '51 P Bass[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Lindy's ingenious split coil design for the '51 Precision Bass features two side by side RW/RP (reverse wound/reverse magnetic polarity) coils. You get all of the primitive thump and presence of a a vintage single coil early Precision Bass pickup without the hum and noise. Fine choice for studio or stage work. Drops right into your old '51-'57 Precision Bass, '68-'69 Telecaster Bass, Custom Shop '56 Precision Bass reissue, recent Sting Bass or brand new Fender Of Japan '51 Precision Bass reissue! Simple single hot conductor/one ground output wiring; the hot lead is white, the ground is black. No tricky rewiring or lousy sounding active electronics are needed to produce robust output and great tone with low noise. Lindy tells me that he thinks this pickup sounds so good that it may make multi pickup basses obsolete! Other construction features of the Fralin Split Coil '51 Precision Bass Pickup include Alnico V magnets, black fibreboard coil forms, white waxed string wrap around the coils and cloth covered output leads. Stock wind is 6.5K.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by jsixties

• 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reduced to [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£95 [u]shipped [/u]to any european country. Best I can do.[/font][/color]

Edited by jsixties