Why become a member? ×

Shows avaliable for bands in the east. Read

paulwillson

http://woodlandholidaypark.co.uk/about-the-park/upcoming-events/

Hi there Basschatters, my boss knows im a music head and recently asked if i could recommend some bands for our clubhouse so i thought i would offer the chance for some work for you hard working talented guys on here so i don't have to listen to a solo male singer attempt to stay in time with a midi backing track XD plus i get to spy some nice basses (i'm the barman and always find myself chatting to the bands instead of working)

The dates we have free are:

Saturday 22nd Dec
Wednesday 26th Dec

Saturday 29th Dec

The venue is a holiday park set in the woods along the North Norfolk coast. Its upmarket but by no means posh. You would be playing in our clubhouse which i believe to be made of scandanavian wood and has a fairly tall ceiling ive always found the bass sounds awesome even through little combos!

Im not the events manager so all the details i give you aren't set in stone but....

we normally pay between 250-380 for entertainment during season time ( this can be negotiated with the events organiser/manager)
the sets are normally between 9pm-12am with a break in the middle but it totally depends on how busy it is. (same as above)
we dont have a lighting rig
we dont have a sound desk

If anyone is interested feel free to reply to this thread or PM me :) i can;t find a picture of the clubhouse as we are having a new website built but feel free to take a look :0
http://woodlandholidaypark.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...