Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger GK MB150 S combo for sale £300

Hello,

I'm selling my GK MB150S.

As I'm sure most of you know, these have been setting the industry standard of small and lightweight combos for years.

They are incredibly portable at 11kg, with a 12" driver that just fits into it's impressively small cab.

It will pump out 100w on it's own...or 150w with the use of an extension cab. It's very loud for it's size, but when I have been required to use it for larger spaces (like big marquees at wedding gigs), I've attached another cab to fill the room.

It also sounds great with double bass, I've seen soo many upright players using these over the years.

Made in USA

Anyway, if your after one of these, then I'm sure you know how good they are.

I'll put some photos up tomorrow.....mine shows signs of use, but it's purely cosmetic, and it all still functions perfectly :)

I'm after [s]£400 [/s].....[b].[s]£350[/s].....£300[/b], the RRP is over £700, but they normally go for about 550 new.

I'm also after an Aguilar Tone Hammer head, so if anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know.

I'm only selling mine as I'm streamlining my set-up by selling my larger rig and small combo, to hopefully get something that sits in the middle.

Harry

Edited by Harrythebassdawg

• 3 weeks later...