Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS/FT Eden D210XLT 8 ohm 350w

unpluggedjack

Hi All

This item is in very good condition and includes a brand new HOT Covers leather style padded cover (worth around £40). Not sure of year of manufacture but its the uprated 350w version (not 250w) and features Jack socket & binding post inputs (not speakon)

I recently sold this item but the buyer returned it saying it was faulty. I've thoroughly checked it over and there is NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. However, because of this experience I will now only sell it on a cash on collection basis where you can try the cab with my Eden WT550 head or your own amp to be sure you are fully happy with it before parting with your hard-earned cash!

The cab can be demonstrated either in my home in Cirencester or at my rehearsal space in Cheltenham. I would also be perfectly happy to bring it along to you if you live local to me.

I'm sure anyone looking at this advert will know about this already but PLEASE NOTE the Eden D210XLT has a sound which emphasises the mid frequencies which really helps your sound cut through on stage. If you intend to pair this with another cab, you may find this either works well and compliments your sound or perhaps isn't a good match and I think that was probably the problem with my previous buyer. If you like mid-scooped - it's not for you...

I've paired this with an Eden D210XST and an Eden D212XLT and an Ashdown 1x15 and had great results with all of those but since buying an Eden head I'm switching over to using 4 ohm cabs since the head can run at 2 ohms. This is my last remaining 8 ohm cab.

Price £240 cash (we can negotiate a lower price if you don't want or need the cover)

Always happy to consider trades/px but I'm currently only interested in the following:

Nemesis 2x12 cab 4ohm
Nemesis 2x10 cab 4 ohm
Nemesis 1x15
Warwick or Rockbass Fortress basses (I'm always interested in these if you ever have one for sale)
Spector Legend 6 string bass
Warwick Thumb Bleach Blonde 4 string
Burny Les Paul style bass
Washburn B20 bass
A decent copy of an American 4 string bass beginning with the letter R that we're not allowed to mention for fear of lawsuit

Edited by unpluggedjack