Why become a member? ×

Flight Case ** NOW GONE**

Rammstein2012

Anybody want a flight case?

It's made by a company called Freestyle. Its covered in thick black carpet, ali edges all the way around with big corners, black furry lining.

it originally was for a les paul bass, but i'm sure it will fit a lot of others.

Internal dimensions 13.5 inch wide X 45 and three quaters long, 3 and a quater inch deep.

The fur lining is a bit loose near one of the three locks, but a spot of glue would sort that. its only a small loose bit.

Other than that, this case is near mint condition. But it's big and heavy and in my way. Hence the freebie.

Collection ONLY please. i cant post this, its too big. But if you want it, come and get it

i can post pics if you want, but im pretty sure we all know what a flight case looks like :-)

Edit: forgot to say that there are no shaped cushions inside of this (thats how it was made, i aint removed them) other than the thick cushion that holds the neck near the headstock. its basically a rectangular box. Weighs something like 10lbs empty.[attachment=114148:case3.jpg][attachment=114149:case1.jpg][attachment=114150:case2.jpg]

Edited by Rammstein2012