Why become a member? ×

Partscaster Tele Price drop - £100

Hi
I'm selling a partscaster tele I've recently put together.

Body: Alder tele one piece
Neck: Maple and rosewood strat neck. Truss rod adjustable at the heel.
Pickups: Bridge- Iron Gear Rolling Mill. Neck - Stock Fender
Body has been stripped and stained indian rosewood, as has neck. Finished with Nitro Satin lacquer from Manchester Guitar Tech.

I'm not sure where the parts are from. The headstock seems to be an exact copy of a fender, so not sure if this a licenced copy or something else.

I've currently got the neck pickup attached like a P-bass pickup - with screws into the body with a foam pad underneath. If you want it set up as standard, attached to the pickguard, I can change it over. The body has a swimming pool rout, so you can change pickups over to something bigger in the neck.

I haven't strung it as I'm going to let the buyer pick what strings they want, and I'll put them on.

One negative point - I didn't do the through body drilling, and the guy before me hasn't done the best job. As you'll see, two of the ferrules are very close together. I've checked and had it strung, and it absolutely doesn't affect playability or string life, so it's just cosmetic.

I've had a look at other partscaster teles, and they seem to be listed at around £200, so I'm going to list this for £160 inc postage or collection from London/Herts.

Price drop to £100!!

Edited by TPTroll