Why become a member? ×

FEELER: Marshall 3530 & Ampeg B410-HLF

Ramirez

Hi there,
Thinking of shifting my current bass rig:

[b]Marshall 3530 head[/b].
300w. NOT IN FULL WORKING CONDITION. Almost guaranteed to be minor faults - dodgy input jack, and master volume not working properly. Seems to be stuck on very loud. Few knobs missing, and has seen a lot of use so not in great cosmetic condition. Fitted in a 4u rack case which is solid but battered. Amp case itself could probably do with some new new screws / tightening of current ones.

[b]Ampeg B410HLF[/b]
Full range 4Ohm 4x10 cab with horn and attenuator. Full working condition, but a few rips and scuffs on tolex. Not too heavy - nowhere near the weight of the SVT equivalent from what I understand - I regularly lift and carry it by myself. Has a set of castors fitted.

Here's a poor pic of both together - though it doesn't give much of an idea of their condition - I'll post more as soon as I can:

Any interest? I'm based in Wales but we tour quite regularly so could possibly deliver, depending on gig schedule. Would prefer to sell both together but don't mind splitting. Not sure how much to ask so just looking for an idea really - and I'm still not 100% I want to sell (it's a solid 99% though!)

Aled