Why become a member? ×

Ampeg rig for sale

AMPEG

Am selling my beloved Ampeg bass rig as i have changed gear and need the space. This is immaculate as the pics show and is just over a year old. The amp is a BR2E mossfet 450 watt head with graphic, DI and ground lift, B410HLF ported cab with 3 way selector, also a B115 cab. The two cabs handle 600 watts when both run.The amp is housed in a Gator 6 unit rack along with a Behringer FX unit. For anyone offering the asking price i will throw in an AKG wireless system.I will supply all the leads needed. All this cost £2000 little over a year ago
I am selling it for only £900 ovno.

Edited by AMPEG

[quote name='AMPEG' timestamp='1336156677' post='1641972']
Am selling my beloved Ampeg bass rig as i have changed gear and need the space. This is immaculate as the pics show and is just over a year old. The amp is a BR2E mossfet 450 watt head with graphic, DI and ground lift, B410HLF ported cab with 3 way selector, also a B115 cab. The two cabs handle 600 watts when both run.The amp is housed in a Gator 6 unit rack along with a Behringer FX unit. For anyone offering the asking price i will throw in an AKG wireless system.I will supply all the leads needed. All this cost £2000 little over a year ago
I am selling it for only £900 ovno.
[/quote]
bump