Why become a member? ×

Fender TB 600 Combo?

Bazeley

Hey guys and gals,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this combo? I have been looking at various options for a new amp and i think this looks pretty sweet.

Any opinions would be great, there is very little to found on the net about this amp. The head gets good reviews but i haven't seen anybody speak about the combo.

Any similar combos which you would suggest might be cool too. I have tried a few new trace combos, and they aren't bad but i want something different.

Cheers

Bazeley

I own the TB 1200 and its an excellent amp,
Classic fender tonestack with a really nice overdrive chanel.
and cuts through the mix really well set flat.
Cant recomend it enough.

I expect the combo will sound really nice too, especially if it uses the same speakers the PRO range enclosures use, as they aound really nice too.

Are you only intrested in the combo version?

if not there is a TB 600 in the FS section

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/135763-fender-tb-600-pro-mint-l500/page__hl__fender%20tb%20600

Sounds good to me! What sort of stuff do you play?

Yeah im selling my GK stack to downsize a bit! drive a mini cooper so a powerful combo kinda suits my space issue, (that or a light weight cab/head)

The combo is a 210 and uses same speakers as the PRO cabs. Can add a 8ohm cab to get full 600W. If I get this I will try it with my mesa 118 cab, and mabey get the matching fender 115.

Cheers for the headsup on the head but i'm craving a beasty combo!

Anybody else had experience with this combo?

I play hardcore punk most of the time and most things along that genre but also play a bit of ska and then pyschobilly with my double bass.

All of it sounds really good through the fender head, and al lthe extra's on it like the vari q and room balance are really helpfull sometimes.
Only downside is it's quiet heavy, well worth it for the sound it produces though.

Im sure the combo would sound amazing with that Messa cab under it!

Anywhere near you where you can try the amp out?

Nice yeah, i will be using it to play from very clean "country" music (rarely) up to heavy metal, Devildriver etc.But as long as it has the powerful bottom end for metal i will be happy!

I was thinkin this with the mesa 18 might be nice!

Im in Glasgow and GuitarGuitar sell fender pro amps on request but none in stock to try unfortunately. Im usually in Shetland so I have never played an amp before buying, just go on reviews which is horrible to be honest!

I might try making a trip somewhere to try it out and see what i think now that i have a better idea of what i want.