Why become a member? ×

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 - 8 mic pre/20 in/out firewire interface SOLD (I think...)

Offering this up, going to consolidate into a Mixer/Interface combo (if I can find a well priced Mackie 1640i!!). We've used it fairly infrequently in the studio and once at a gig to great effect.

It's been in a rack since I've had it and it arrived with me in mint condition, as it remains.

Price is £275 delivered, which is just under what I paid and seems to be the going rate on eBay etc...

[url="http://www.focusrite.com/products/audio_interfaces/saffire_pro_40/"]http://www.focusrite...saffire_pro_40/[/url]

[attachment=104782:saffire.jpg]

Blurb from the website:

[color=#000000][b]Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with eight award-winning Focusrite preamps.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]High-quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire interface[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL™ jitter reduction technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Total I/O count of 20 inputs and 20 outputs[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]A host of I/O options are provided*, including a unique 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]The Focusrite Plug-in Suite[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Two separate headphone buses[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]Two artists can receive independent and fully customised monitor mixes. Each output has an independent level control available on the front panel.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire MixControl provides an 18 x 16 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Unmatched routing flexibility[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]Saffire PRO 40 is the most flexible interface in its class, able to adapt to any recording session quickly and intuitively. The user is able to route any input signal or DAW output, or a mix of both, to any of the 20 outputs.[/color]

Edited by ben604

• 3 weeks later...