Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Mr Anthony

Hi there.

This is an American made cabinet. It sounds great and will no doubt last an extremely long time. The speaker was recently replaced for a brand new 8ohm, 200W Eminence Alpha - [url="http://www.eminence.com/speakers/speaker-detail/?model=Alpha_15A"]http://www.eminence....model=Alpha_15A[/url]

I'm looking to pass this on as it's simply sitting in storage. It needs to be used and not neglected.
Here are a couple of pictures:
[attachment=103838:DSCF1186.JPG]
[attachment=103839:DSCF1189.JPG]
(More pictures available, just ask)

The cabinet itself is in great condition, there's only the scratches on the metal corners. The fur is in good condition too, no tears and it's just been cleaned.

I'm asking for £100 or nearest offer.

I'm in the North Nottinghamshire area not far from Newark, and the buyer will need to collect.

Thanks for any interest, and if you want any more information or pictures please don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by Mr Anthony

Hi, I have a Peavey 115combo USA made 210 [email="watts@4ohms"]watts@4ohms[/email], loaded with a 1x15 Black Widow, its a bit tatty and some of the carpet has seen better days and I have added aluminium bumb strips down the fronts to protect and cover up some of the carpet thats missing from there, also three control knobs are missing but still can be adjusted, everything works as it should, pics on request. it doesn't look as bad as it sounds and is pretty much what you are tradeing but with the amp above ...........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while, still no interest from anywhere else. I'd like for it to sell to someone who'll use it properly!

Again, open to offers, but I'm willing to lower the price if necessary. Bought myself a new combo now, so cash offers only please :)

Thanks for looking, Anthony.

• 1 month later...