Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Peavey Valveking 112. Price Drop

I've had this amp for 2 years. It's only ever been used at home, only been used a handful of times and never been past volume 3.
I'm sellling this due to needing funds for essetial car repairs ...

I'm asking for £[s]250[/s] [color=#FF0000][size=5][b]£200 [/b][/size][/color]and collection only from postal area DN36 (Humberston, Grimsby)

The details of the amp (from Nevada Music)

The Peavey ValveKing® amps feature a patented, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture™, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier. The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively, and drive specially voiced 12" ValveKing® loudspeakers (112 and 212 versions only). Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing® amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop.[list]
[*]50 Watts (RMS) into 16 ohms
[*]Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
[*]Two independent footswitchable channels
[*]Separate EQ for each channel
[*]Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
[*]External speaker capability
[*]12 inch ValveKing® speaker
[*]Reverb with level control
[*]Buffered effects loop
[*]Resonance switch for "tight or loose" cabinet response
[*]Patented Texture™ variable Class A simulation control
[/list]