Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR-506 6 String bass £325

kirkflip

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi all[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have an Ibanez SR-506 to sell, Its in almost as new condition, It could do with a new set of strings but not much else, there's also a small white mark on the bottom side, but nothing that wouldn't polish out.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Im looking for £325 although make me an offer and ill let you know.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass itself plays fantastically, the only reason that im looking to swap it is because ive decided that a 6 is a little to ambitious for me. The bass doesn't come with any form of case, but im willing to hunt down a box if anyone needs it shipping, although collection would be much preferred. You can collect from Manchester, or if anyones struggling with that, i can also arrange for it to be collected from Leicestershire.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If anyone would like more info, just PM me or reply to this.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Kirk[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rather unsurprisingly, the uploader isn't working for me.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So you can find images here:[/font][/color]

[url="http://imageshack.us/g/6/dscf3326u.jpg/"]http://imageshack.us.../dscf3326u.jpg/[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The following information comes straight from DV247.com about the bass:[/font][/color]

[left]The [b]Ibanez SR506 [/b]6-String Bass Guitar, Bartolini pickups, Brown Mahogany. Highly versatile electric bass with active EQ, at a great price.[/left]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/left][/font][/color]

[left][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]The Ibanez SR506 bass guitar has superb tonal flexibility and incredible six-string dynamics. The core Soundgear philosophy has not changed since its debut in 1987 : a modern bass for players who want a thin, fast neck, and the ability to dial in any tone for any genre-from complex electric jazz to raging metal. The 2008 Soundgear has continued this tradition while adding a modern flavour. The SR506-BM has an attractive mahogany body, slim and fast 5 piece SR6 Jatoba/Bubinga bolt-on neck, a rosewood fingerboard with abalone oval inlays and 24 medium frets. The B106 bridge keeps the tuning stability well. The Ibanez SR 506 also features the versatile Bartolini MK1 pickups and onboard Bartolini MK1 3-band eq with separate bass, mid and treble boost/cut control knobs plus Volume and Balance. The SR506 delivers all the quality you expect from Ibanez at the right price.[/size][/font][/color][/font][/color][/left]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/left][/font][/color]

[left][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]The main features of the Ibanez SR506 include:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/font][/color][/left]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/left][/font][/color][list]
[*]Highly versatile electric bass with active EQ, at a great price
[*]Thinner neck with a thinner nut than traditional basses
[*]Lightweight, balanced, comfort-contoured body
[*]Active EQ's perfectly matched with the right choice of pickups
[*]5pc SR6 Jatoba/Bubinga bolt-on neck
[*]Mahogany body
[*]Rosewood Fingerboard with abalone oval inlays
[*]Scale: 864mm/34 inch
[*]Width at Nut: 54mm
[*]24 Medium frets
[*]Cosmo Black, CK hardware