Why become a member? ×

Bass Tutor/Teacher based in South Wales, Peter Cullen

petercullenbassist

Hey all, my name is Peter Cullen I am here to offer my services as a Bass Tutor/Teacher.
I have lots of experience teaching private and being the bass tutor in Secondary Schools. I have been studying music for the last 5 years and did my Grade 8 after just 2 years of playing. I teach 4 string bass, 5 string bass, 6 string bass, fretless bass and double bass.

The way I teach:
with each student I keep a record of what we have done in each lesson so that you, your parents or whoever you want really and me know what you have done and how you are getting on. I also make my own work sheets (if you can call it work!) and hand outs of what we have done so you can keep up what we were doing in the lessons out of lessons, this is something I feel is necessary as alot can be achieved in an hour and it can be a lot to remember, especially if you are starting out.

Prices start at 15 pound per hour and I come to you. (First lesson is FREE)
Block book 10 lessons for just 90 pound!

Call me on 07985642553 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks and I look forward to hearing form you :)

Peter Cullen Bassist

• 1 year later...

Hiya Peter,
I am very interested in having 4 string bass lessons from you,I am a Complete novice,I have my own Basses and amp that should be okay for lessons. I'm in the Rhondda.If you can please reply,I am willing to learn and am keen,just love Bass!