Why become a member? ×

Marshall AVT150 amp head and footswitch - £180 for quick sale! *PICTURES ADDED*

Hi guys

On behalf of my bands guitarist, I'm selling his Marshall AVT 150 amp head. He's had it for just over a year but got himself a nice little pay packet and decided he wants an older Marshall like a JCM 800 or 900.
About this amp. He bought the amp as said just over a year ago from his cousin who's a Marshall endorsee so we got him to get it fully serviced and PAT tested by Marshall before he bought it. During the service they replaced all the fuses, checked over all the solder joints to make sure there weren't any dry joints and the pre amp valve was replaced so it's a fresh valve in it. Basically, it's like new on the insides.
The outside has a bit of battle scarring to it as you would expect but only really on the edges of it. It works perfectly as you would imagine and as I've said in the title, it comes with the footswitch that allows you to switch between the Clean channel, Overdrive 1 channel, Overdrive 2 channel and Acoustic Simulator as well as having 2 controls for turning on the effects for either the clean/acoustic channel or the OD1/2 channels.
We've set an asking price of £180 for the head and footswitch. No cabinet is included as he needs the cabinet still for now. As for delivery etc, we could probably delivery it within a reasonable distance for the cost of petrol or we can arrange for a courier to deliver it to you. You're welcome to come pick it up yourself as well (as long as it fits in with when he isn't at work).

As per usual, iPhone pictures. Please excuse them!

Cheers
Stevie.D

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009

• 2 weeks later...