Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650--SOLD!!

overwater#1

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi all,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is back up for sale, unfortunately my last sale fell through due to circumstances which couldn't be helped on my buyers part. No worries, but she's back for sale! :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You all know what these are!! I'm unfortunately selling, and will really miss this amp. If my new amp doesn't work out, I will sure buy another one of these. It has served me really well, 100% reliable, solid superb commercial sound, just fabulous.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I handle all my gear with the greatest of care, and ensure no one ever touches it. Always flightcased![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The EBS [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TD650[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] for me, is one of the finest bass heads around. So versatile, and a great sound for all styles. Super clean, fat commercial to some growl... that valve is superb!! A VERY versatile front end![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tremendous power! Always lots of headroom![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This one is as new, mint.. minus two barely noticeable marks from a rack case lid on the bottom/underside edge, struggle to pick them up with a camera, very minor, took me a while to notice them. Everywhere else, factory new, mint condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serviced recently.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Come with all paperwork, original rubber feet and original EBS box.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£650 posted on 24 hours service and insured.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£600 collected from Central Manchester or Blackpool.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a brand new, never left the house Rhino 4U Shockmount flightcase, which is for sale for £90 ono. Will check shipping. This can come with the [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TD650[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] for an extra £80... £680 collected. Also have a shallow 3U, which is a perfect size for the EBS.. this again is £80 extra with the head.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PM me guys! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very much appreciated![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best wishes,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Matt [/font][/color]

Edited by overwater#1