Why become a member? ×

Ashdown After Eight

jackduran

I'm putting my little Ashdown After Eight up for sale, as I bought it originally from the now-defunct Dolphin Music in Liverpool for an acoustic pop/soul covers duo (acoustic guitar w/ electric bass) that has yet to materialise. It's been sat in my room and the only use it's had is low-volume bedroom practice. As a result, it's in AS NEW condition with no discernable scuffs or scrapes. It pushes out 15w from an 8-inch cone: here's the spec from Ashdown.

http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=80

I think these's go for about £80-90 new (I paid £89 for it about 6 months ago) so I'm setting a price that reflects it's condition: [b]£60[/b] collected from Southport in Merseyside, though I'm sure delivery can be arranged (I purchased the amp without any box as it was direct from the shop, and they didn't have the box for it- I did ask!).

Thanks for looking!

[PICS TO COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!]

Bump again... this really has to go! Make me an offer if you fancy it. Solid little practice amp with headphone out etc., ideal for jamming at home or backstage pre-gig rehearsals. To reiterate, pics will be up tomorrow but there really isn't a scratch on this so buy with confidence.

Jack