Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown Mag Evo 300 combo 300W RMS (15" speaker Version)

dibnag

For sale is my Ashdown Mag evo 300 combo (C115) the 15" speaker version. I am only selling as I have too much gear.

The amp is 300W RMS, and feeds nicely into the combo Blueline 15" speaker (yes still the original speaker), there are two sockets on the back of the amp so you can put in two different speakers if you wish. The amp has a band band rotary equaliser on it.[list]
[*]EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz
[*]Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz
[*]Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
[*]Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz
[*]Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
[*]Deep +8dB @ 50Hz
[*]Bright +10dB @ 10kHz
[*]DI out
[*]sub harmonic rotary control and defeat button
[/list]
The combo is surprisingly efficient and using its built in speaker has been more than enough for everything from small pub venues to large hotel events. These amps are built to last so should provide many years of sterling service, the blueline speakers are famous for their controlled and extended low end performance, exceptional midrange attack and bright top end. I carefully look after all my gear so this is not battered and will look good on any stage or in the living room

[size=5][color=#FF0000][b]This item is now sold, thanks.[/b][/color][/size] I am sorry this is collection only, its too heavy to post. I am located in Manchester. P.M me for further details

Edited by dibnag