Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT-15E 1x15 cab (cabinet not head or combo) £200

Fantobass001

[font=Arial][size=4]Hi there, [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]I am selling is Ampeg SVT-15E 1x15 cab, for a simple reason, I don't use it anymore, since I've another amp now. So I am selling it for a low £200 (it's sold new around £450 from what I can see on the web). It's a nice cab as you probably know already, it works perfectly, it has no issue regarding sounds or connections, it has been gigged with regularly for 3 years though, so cosmetically speaking it will show (it has scratches here and there, in the back there is a little band of the black material that covers it that is missing, the front panel protection is a bit bent at its bottom due to a crack in the panel) but the speaker is in mint condition. So if you are a bass player who needs one, and doesn't want to pay £450 for a new one just because of cosmetic reasons, this is for you, I give you my word as an experienced bass player. [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]Pick up only due to the size of it, to be arranged in Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, Dolgellau, Newtown (Wales) or llandrindod.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]If you want more pictures, please ask me and I'll send them.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][i]Here are the important specifications : [/i][/font][list]
[*][font=Arial][i]2” Swivel Casters[/i] [/font]
[list]
[*][font=Arial][i]LF Drivers: 1 x 15” Cast [/i][/font]
[list]
[*][font=Arial][i]Voice Coil: 2.5” [/i][/font]
[list]
[*][font=Arial][i]Magnet Weight (each): 80 oz [/i][/font]
[list]
[*][font=Arial][i]RMS Power Handling: 200-Watts [/i][/font]
[list]
[*][font=Arial][i]Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohms [/i][/font]