Why become a member? ×

FS: Rick Turner Renaissance 6 Fretless Acoustibass

maurice

[b][color=#ff0000]RARE[/color][/b] 6-strings lined fretless Rick Turner Renaissance bass. These are built now by order only.

This bass sounds like no other fretless. If you ever played a Renaissance you know that the quality of craftsmanship and sound of these instruments is second to none. I am selling to fund a new custom order, otherwise this bass would stay.

The bass is in almost-mint condition. "Almost", because it has a very tiny nick on the headstock which I hardly could catch with my camera (see pics). This does not affect in any way sound or playability.

[b]I put on it about a month ago brand new set of Thomastic Acousticore strings (cost me $113!! - your gain)[/b]

[b][u]Specs[/u]:[/b][list]
[*]Koa Top and Back
[*]35" Scale Length
[*]19mm String Spacing at Bridge
[*]Mahogany Neck and Bridge
[*]Lined Fretless Rosewood Fingerboard
[*]Super-light bass (around 7lbs)
[*]Semi-Hollow Acoustic Chambered Body
[*]Piezo Bridge Pickup with 18V Timberline System
[*]Kaces Gig Bag
[/list]
Asking [size=5][b]$1,850[/b][/size] (~£1,160, ~1,350 EU) [u]OBO[/u] + will split shipping cost with buyer! Please PM me your full shipping address and I will quote the cost.

PayPal (echeck only) or direct bank deposit. Not interested in any trades. Will ship with the original gig bag and packed extremely well and protected, using express courier, fully insured and delivered to your door in 2-3 business days.

• 1 month later...