Why become a member? ×

***GONE***FS Orange rig of doom - Terror Bass 500 + OBC 115 x 2 - Now with pics!

eddiehoffmann

Howdy-ho!

This rig is going to see almost no use at all from now on, so I decided to see if there's any interest out there. Here's what I have to offer:

- Orange Terror Bass 500 in absolute mint condition. Less than a year of very little use, in the original box and with the gig bag. Original preamp valves already swapped for NOS JAN-PHILLPS 12AT-7. You don't have to worry about that. I can send the original valves with it if you want. [b]£[/b][b]350 posted in the UK[/b]

- Two Orange OBC 115 cabinets in very, very good condition. Nothing other than some tiny scuffs on the tolex and the expected wear marks on the bottom plywood skids. Unnoticeable stuff really. These are great sounding cabs that are the punchiest 15" speakered cabinets I ever used. No loose bottom here. Only trouser flapping lows and sweet mid range growl. They are also not so big and not so heavy for the punch that they deliver. Check the specs at Orange's website: [url="http://www.orangeamps.com/obc-115-speaker-cab/"]http://www.orangeamp...15-speaker-cab/[/url] [b]£[/b][b]200 each collected from SW9. [/b]I prefer to avoid to use a courier for these babies because of the usual costs, hassles and perils[b]. [/b]If you're no too far away we can maybe meet somewhere in the middle of the road?

​The Terror Bass head delivers almost the full 500 watts even at 8 ohms. It makes a pretty respectable rig even when combined with only one of the OBC cabinets, all with a small footprint. I played venues for 300 people, without the bass going through the PA with this single cabinet setup, with the gain at 2 and the volume between 4 and 5 and it was loud enough and clear. If anybody wants a portable powerhouse a of a bass rig and wants to take the head and only one of the cabs, it's yours for [b]£525 collected from SW9. [/b]That's almost the price of the amp, or the cab alone. [b]Bargain![/b]

Now... This rig sounds awesome and LOOOOUD when put together. I only ever got the chance to use it all at once a few times. But... If you're going to tour arenas in the near future, or if you want to upset your guitar player and drummer by finally being louder than them you can have the whole thing for [b]£[/b][b]700 collected from SW9. B-A-R-G-A-I-N!!![/b]

Here are some pics taken today:

[attachment=92371:Photo 01-11-2011 12 46 15.jpg]

[attachment=92372:Photo 01-11-2011 12 47 04.jpg]

[attachment=92373:Photo 01-11-2011 12 50 37.jpg]

[attachment=92374:Photo 01-11-2011 12 51 33.jpg]

[attachment=92375:Photo 01-11-2011 12 53 01.jpg]

[attachment=92376:Photo 01-11-2011 12 53 46.jpg]

Any takers?

Cheers

Eddie

Edited by eddiehoffmann