Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ?? or Washburn Force 4

BigEd

Hi all,

Looking for a bit of help and advice please . . .

Been a beginner for about 20 years!!! Just started playing more seriously in the last 12 months or so and think I may have finally broken into the intermediate catagory :)

Decided my playing may finally be worth a semi decent instrument - but still not good enough to warrant more than about £350 - £400. So far the only things I've actually played that have got me excited are a couple of s/h Ibanez EDB600 for around £200 or a new Washburn Force 4 for £340.

I love the low action and slim fast neck of the Ibanez and the ergodyne body (shame these don't seem to appear on many new models). Same feel on the Washburn Force 4 - plus love the neck thru design and through body stringing (also quite like the idea of a new instrument).

Can anyone give me pros and cons on either of these basses or maybe suggest similar instruments in the same sort of price range - new or s/h?

Thanks for any help you can give,
Ed

Hi Ed,

I see you're looking for a looking for a Force 4 (which is a lovely instrument). I'm actually selling a Force 5 if you're interested.
It's pretty much new as you'll be able to see from the pictures. If you're interested it's listed on Basschat:

[b]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/135561-washburn-force-5-bass-for-sale/page__hl__washburn+force__fromsearch__1[/b]

[b]James[/b]