Why become a member? ×

P Bass and T bird for sale

mrsteely

Hi
I'm selling my P Bass copy and my Epiphone Thunderbird.
Both are now surplus to requirements.

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/34180700@N02/"]Click Here for pictures[/url]

The Epiphone Thunderbird is a 2002 model, made in the Unsung factory. Its fitted with 2 black Schaller lockstraps.
I'm looking for £170 for it.

The Precision Bass copy was originally sunburst but I've had it painted white and slightly relic'd to give it a beat up look and to take the 'new guitar' shine off.
Its never been gigged and the scratches have all been put on there intentionally.
It also comes with a set of white pickup covers that I intended to put on but never got round to it. Chrome Schaller straplocks are also fitted, I'll also include the original strap buttons. [u]Please Note that this is a copy and not a genuine Fender[/u] It was made using parts and has a great loud punchy sound.
I'm after £150 for this one

Pickup would be best, I'm in North Devon (Although I can meet at J27 on the M5) but I will post each guitar for £25 with payment via Paypal
I'll be putting them on Ebay next weekend
Anyone whos interested can Email me at [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

I'm also selling my Hartke 3500 head and Ashdown 15" cab, and a Digitech muilti FX unit. See the relevant thread for details

Cheers Guys

Edited by mrsteely