Why become a member? ×

Gator 4 Unit ABS Rack Case.

You know the quality. NOT the shallow rack. Usual scratches and marks on the metal frames around the front and rear lids. Nothing serious, purely cosmetic. No dents, deep scratches or holes etc to the actual plastic of the case.

Although it does have locks on each of the lids, there are NO KEYS !!! I presume that these would be easy to obtain though, however never tried so can't be certain. Screws / bolts included.

Dimensions: External - 55cms / 21.5" wide, 57cms / 22.5" deep, 23cms / 9" height. Internal with BOTH front and back lids removed: 48 cms / 19" wide, 42 cms / 16.5" deep (rail to rail), 21.5 cms / 8.5" height.

£55 which includes shipping to the UK only. I'll wrap the case in bubble wrap to post. Price reduced to £50 !!!

Only selling because I have just sold my rackmount head and gone for a micro head. This is now just surplus.

If you want to collect, either Wombourne, South Staffs (approx. 4 miles from Wolverhampton or Northolt in Middx.

[attachment=88066:Gator_case_005.JPG][attachment=88065:Gator_case_004.JPG][attachment=88064:Gator_ca
se_003.JPG][attachment=88063:Gator_case_001.JPG]

Edited by Westie9

[quote name='Westie9' post='1337600' date='Aug 12 2011, 01:31 PM']Gator 4 Unit ABS Rack Case.

You know the quality. NOT the shallow rack. Usual scratches and marks on the metal frames around the front and rear lids. Nothing serious, purely cosmetic. No dents, deep scratches or holes etc to the actual plastic of the case.

Although it does have locks on each of the lids, there are NO KEYS !!! I presume that these would be easy to obtain though, however never tried so can't be certain. Screws / bolts included.

£55 which includes shipping to the UK only. I'll wrap the case in bubble wrap to post.

Only selling because I have just sold my rackmount head and gone for a micro head. This is now just surplus.

If you want photos, you'll need to send me your mobile number by PM and then I can forward them in from my iPhone. Don't have access to a computer at the mo... I assure you that all you'll get are the images and no unwanted calls! But the case is what it is.....[/quote]

Bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...