Why become a member? ×

Laney VC50 2x12 Guitar Combo

I'm selling my Laney VC50 as I've not got the space to have a spare amp kicking about the house, this is a cracking little 2x12 50w el34 powered combo which can do everthing from super clean right the way through to as much gain as anyone could ever need!!! It's obviously been used so the covering isn't in perfect nick but everything (including the 4 way footswitch) is present and correct. Now on to the bad news!! The amp has developed a fault the last few times I've used it where it crackles and the volume/gain drops down low - I've talked to a friend of mine who is well versed in such things who seemed to think the problem lay with some of the preamp pots that need replacing. I guess this would be an ideal amp for someone who knows their way around the inside of a valve amp as it should be a fairly easy fix. I have got schematics for the amp and I'm happy for anyone to come and have a good poke around to assess the amp before buying.

I'm looking for 180.00 for the amp which is a fair bit less then I paid second hand but reflects the condition. Feel free to PM me with any queries.

• 3 months later...